Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day




I ventured out on my own with the babies for the first time today. I had to go pick something up from someone's house, so really they would just be taking a car ride. But then I got brave... We went to Target!

And then we went by and saw Daddy at work (no pictures dang it!)

It was nice to get out and to know that it's possible. It was such a pretty day to do it too. I just hate that it is cold and flu season or else I would make more trips out. It just takes me a while to get us all ready. But I know it'll get easier!

Happy Valentine's Day!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. They are so stinking precious!!! Chloe is starting to gain on Conner in the size department and you can definitely tell that they are gonna have your dimples :)

    ReplyDelete