Tuesday, February 19, 2013

13 months!

Another month has flown by and C&C are 13 months old!
 
 
Connor is walking more and more (without his walker) and I know it won't be long until they are both running around the house. He's really cautious when he does walk on his own and I think he has gotten a few too many bruises on his hands for him to want to fall any more.
 
 
He loves opening and closing doors, drawers, and cabinets.
He loves cars and pretty much anything with wheels.
He still loves to growl and blow bubbles when he's being silly.
He dances by moving side to side when he's in his high chair eating.
He grins all the time.
He loves to brush his teeth.
He likes to have his shoes put on.
He loves to feel different textures, mainly soft things like fleece blankets.
He loves milk, apple juice, bananas, oatmeal, carrots, cheerios, ham, french fries, corn dogs, grilled cheese, mac n cheese, chicken, tator tots, and pretty much anything we put in front of him. He's a really good eater except when it comes to a few veggies.
He loves climbing the stairs and it getting really good and going down the stairs backwards.
 
My favorite thing he is doing right now is when he stops playing and comes and crawls up in my lap to watch cartoons. And I REALLY love it when they both want up in my lap together.
 
Chloe is walking everywhere all the time now. She doesn't even really need this walker but I guess she can go faster with it and if Connor has one then she needs one too. She is pretty clumsy though and also has bruises on her hands from falling a lot. She also currently has a bruise on her face from falling at day care.
 
 
She is big helper. She likes to put the toys up and she is always bringing me something, blocks, cheerios, wipes, diapers, babies, books, balls.
 She loves throwing away her diapers and even Connor's diapers. The other day, I had Connor on the couch changing him and I set his dirty diaper on the ottoman while I was putting a clean one on him and getting him dressed and when I looked up, she had already taken off to go throw his diaper away. She even opens and closes the trash can by herself.
She is doing this pointing thing that I think is so funny. When she sees someone she knows like me or David, she points at us and smiles. When her cartoons come on she points at the tv. She points at everything.
She is really good at shaking her head "no". But this weekend, my dad taught her how to nod her head yes and it's so funny. She will start to shake her head no and when I say "yes", she will stop and slowly nod her head yes, in slow motion.
She is so sweet to Connor.  Sometimes if she is close to him when he gets upset, she will give a few pats with her hand and sometimes even gives him a hug. 
She loves milk, cheerios, oatmeal, grilled cheese, chicken, french fries, mashed potatoes, bananas, and mac n cheese. She HATES veggies.
She also likes to climb the stairs but cannot figure out how to go down them. She want to walk straight down!
She LOVES cartoons. Some of her favorites are Chuggington, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, Doc McStuffins, Jake and the Neverland Pirates, Bubble Guppies, and Sophia the First. The girl will go and sit in her own chair when something she likes is on.

My favorite thing she is doing right now is when she sees me, she almost runs to me with her arms out and when I bend down she gives me a big hug and says "mmmm".  It helps get rid of any kind of bad day I might have been having.
 
 
These jeeps are still too big for them but they love just sitting in them and climbing all over them.
 


Watch out everyone!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment