Tuesday, March 19, 2013

14 months!

C&C are 14 months old today!
 
Connor:
Connor has turned into my little independent man. He is always just roaming the house by himself, seeing what he can get into.
He shocked me this month by doing some sign language I didn't know he could do (the sign for "more" when I was feeding him dinner).
He knows what a cow says..."ooooooo".
He loves to do the Itsy Bitsy Spider with his hands when we are getting ready for bed.
He loves throwing his soccer ball around the house and chasing after it just to do it all over again.
He loves to climb.
If I tell him "I'm going to get some kisses!", he raises his shoulders up and runs away giggling as fast as he can.
Some of his favorite things are:
His blue blankie
Shopping cart
His Fisher Price cd player
Mickey Mouse
Bubble Guppies
His shoes
Mac N Cheese
Splashing in the bathtub
Chloe:
I know this picture isn't the greatest quality, but I had to post it. I had just gotten my camera out to take these pictures and she sees me and walks up right in front of me and starts cheesing. And then she wanted to see the picture I took. Of course this makes me all giddy inside because my child loves to be in front of the camera!
Chloe has become my sweet and silly little princess. She loves to give hugs and kisses but can also give some of the sassiest looks I've ever seen. Not in a mean way, but in a silly way. She knows what she is doing because she gets a laugh out of us and that's what she wants.
She says a cow says "mmmmmm", so I guess if you put hers and Connor's together you get "mmmoooo".
She also loves to play with her soccer ball and will sit down on the floor and roll it back and forth to us.
She will answer most questions with a nod "yes", no matter what it is. It's better than "NO!" so I'll take it!
I think her all time favorite thing is the tv. She loves to sit in her chair and watch cartoons.
Some of her favorite things are:
Her Pink Purse Book
Moo Moo
Minnie Mouse
Shopping cart
Bubble Guppies
Shoes
Mac N Cheese
 
They both also love wagon rides.
 
So sweet.
 
And then this is where the sassy starts...
By the way, she actually got up at one point and walked away and I was taking pictures of just Connor sitting there playing and she came back and sat down and that's when she started doing these faces! They are so funny and we are definitely entertained every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment