Monday, March 25, 2013

Easter Bunny 2013

A couple of weeks ago, we got all dressed up and went to see the Easter Bunny at the mall.
 
 
This was our visit with the Easter Bunny last year:
They cried the whole time and I was a nervous, embarrassed Momma just trying to get a cute picture!
 
And based on our experience with Santa, where Connor almost started crying and how they have had a little stranger anxiety lately, I was for sure they would scream as soon as we put them on his lap. I had even prepared David for the crying and I gave this whole speech about how we won't sweat it, we will just buy whatever we get, no matter what because this is IMPORTANT TO ME!
 
Well, thankfully, it turned out nothing like that and they did just fine!
It was a little hard to get them to both look at the camera at the same time, but since they were doing so good and not crying and there was no line behind us, I took full advantage and made the photographer keep taking pictures until I was a little satisfied.
And this is what we ended up with...
A smile and Connor looking up at the Bunny.  I'm more than satisfied.
 
We went out to dinner afterwards because they just looked so cute!

1 comment:

  1. I adore the picture you chose. So cute! My kids are looking at the lady taking the pictures so unamused. :)

    ReplyDelete