Monday, March 11, 2013

New activities

Lately, I've attempted to find other activities for C&C to do that don't involve Bubble Guppies or Mickey Mouse Clubhouse or my Tupperware. This weekend, we tried playing with cups.
 
 
This kept them busy for a full 15 minutes and I think it would have lasted longer but dinner was ready so I took the cups away.
They even liked loading the cups up in their shopping carts and pushing them around the house and then coming back into the kitchen and unloading them, playing with them some more, stealing each other's cups and loading them back up. We're definitely doing this activity again.
 
We also tried coloring with crayons for the first time.
They only tried to eat the crayons a few times and we just got one mark on something that wasn't paper. I have to say coloring was also a successful activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment