Monday, October 21, 2013

21 Months!

Connor and Chloe turned 21 months on Saturday!
We had a pretty busy day so I'm using our pictures from the pumpkin patch that day for their 21 month pictures. They aren't the greatest because the sun was so bright, but again, I'm not a professional so I really shouldn't care! I just want good pictures of my kids.
 
Connor:
We haven't been to the doctor lately (thank goodness!), so I don't know his weight.
  He is wearing 24 month and some 2T clothing.
He is my sweet, soft spoken, little man.
  He is obsessed with fleece blankets and carries them around everywhere.
  He loves trucks, airplanes, motorcycles, tractors and boats.
He loves Toy Story and Buzz Lightyear.
He loves Mickey Mouse and gets excited when we talk about his Mickey Halloween costume.
He is a Daddy's boy and loves sitting in the recliner with him to watch tv. Last night Connor sat at the back door and watched David mow the yard for about an hour.
He has started being really sweet to his sister (not 100% of the time, but more than usual). He will bring her her favorite toys or blanket if he sees them laying around. When I ask for them to pose for a picture, he will go sit by her and put his arm around her. He watches her more and laughs at silly things she does.
He was handing her a pumpkin all on his own, without any instruction from us. He was very proud of himself too.
When we are around the house and he is right next to me, I will ask him "Where is your sister?" and he will softly yell, "Chloe!".
If we say "Hi Connor!" he will respond by saying "Hi Momma!" or "Hi Daddy!" in the sweetest little voice.
 
Chloe:
Wearing 12-18, 18-24 month clothes, just depends on what it is.
She is my silly, sweet, smart little girl.
She is turning very girly and loves her boots, babies, purses, bracelets, and bows.
Her favorite word is "no, no, no, no!"
David will ask her if she is a Daddy's girl and she responds by saying "Momma's!"
She is very proud of her new purple room and has done very good in there on her own.
She is always being silly and loves attention. If you say anything about Connor, she immediately says "And Chloe! And Chloe!"
I've caught her dancing to songs on tv a lot lately.
She loves Nemo and Toy Story.
She has also starting getting into the Disney Princess stuff like Cinderella and Tinkerbell.
She loves Minnie Mouse and Sofia the First. We can only wear our Sofia the First jammies on the weekends because it's a battle to get them off of her to put real clothes on.
If you say anything about Halloween she immediately starts saying "Minnie! Minnie!" because she knows she is going to be Minnie Mouse for Halloween.
If you say "Trick or Treat", she will say "Smell my feet". Daddy taught her that one.
She can count to 10! Here she is counting her pumpkins. She has to line them up to count them. And when we left, we asked her how many pumpkins there were and she told us there was 6 pumpkins at the pumpkin patch.
She loves having her picture taken, most of the time. She will go and pose for me and sometimes before I even ask her too. And she says "Cheese!" on command! She is definitely my daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment