Friday, March 8, 2013

Playing outside

The kids having a witching hour from about 4:30-5:30 every day. This is the time from when I pick them up from day care until it's time for dinner. I'm always trying to think of ways I will get through it each day because I'm usually doing it by myself since David doesn't get home until later. So yesterday, I was thankful for the nice weather and that C&C are walking now so we could all go outside and play. But then I had to come up with something for them to play with outside and all I had was their soccer balls. It didn't really matter anyway because the only thing they want to do when we go out to our empty backyard is climb on these dirty, dangerous chairs.
 
 
Connor has really started liking balls. His soccer ball, the balls from his ball pit/tent, and misc balls from all of his other toys. I find balls everywhere around the house.
 
Yes, I know he has a snotty nose here, but I still think he's cute!
 
 
Chloe couldn't decide if she wanted to play with her ball or the grass.
 
 
I think it's time to start thinking about some outdoor toys and activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment