Thursday, November 12, 2015

The 3 Amigos

These three are best buddies (most of the time).
One of their favorite things to do is to push Cooper around in the wagon. He just laughs and laughs.
He always has entertainment with these two!

I was home with a sick Connor on Tuesday so I decided it was the perfect time to get the tree up.
It's almost impossible to get anything done when Cooper is there so I took advantage of the situation.
 
Connor helped me get the tree up and the main ornaments on and we saved the fun ornaments for Chloe and Cooper to help with.
He told me that he was the best helper in the whole world.
 
Chloe put on her favorite ornament, Elsa. And yes, Cooper is on a ladder! He's so fast and he's the 3rd child! He gets away with a lot more! What else can I say... Don't worry, he didn't fall.  He climbed up and down and up and down.
The finished product.
Cooper didn't want to take a picture. I'm sure he was pulling things out of a cabinet, playing in the trash can, or splashing in the toilet...

No comments:

Post a Comment