Thursday, March 30, 2017

Cooper Time

I got to spend a little one on one time with Cooper when the twins went back to school after Spring Break. He was feeling well enough to get out of the house a little so we enjoyed the sunshine at the park and even had a quick trip to the Zoo!
He is so funny and says the silliest things. He talks ALOT and his big thing he says right now is "But I want to" when we tell him not to do something. He tests me a lot and I don't remember the twins being this ornery at this age!
 
I also can't believe we are actually potty trained!  It's been going on for a while now but of course I have been scared of the accidents and would rely on him wearing a pull up but then he started insisting on wear underwear so I would let him wear underwear at home but put a pull up on under the underwear when we went anywhere.  But one day last week he threw a fit and refused to put a pull up on under his underwear when were getting ready for school so I just went with it and he has done fine ever since.  We have had a handful of accidents but it's because we got to busy and I would forget to remind him to go potty.  But things are looking up because he is now telling us he needs to potty or even just going on his own!  I really can't believe after 5 years of diapers, we might actually be done!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment