Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We spent Thanksgiving in Alabama visiting my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.
 
 
Connor and Aunt Sherrie
 
Connor and Papaw (my dad)
 
Connor and Daddy (Chloe must have been napping during all of these pictures!)
 
Chloe eating her first Thanksgiving meal! (I think Connor was napping this time)
 
Our portable highchairs were life savers!
 
Connor and Mamaw
 
Chloe and Mamaw
 
Connor, Kelsey, and Rebecca
 
The babies with Mamaw and Papaw (my grandparents)
 
On the way home, we stopped and spent the night with my Aunt and Uncle in Mississippi.
Aunt Suzanne and Uncle Cary
 
GiGi and Papaw
 
Getting ready to load up for our long trip home.
 
Big boy Connor got to face forward for the trip and he loved it.
 
 
 
He even got to watch a movie on the DVD player. He smiled every time I put the ear phones on him.
 
I'm so proud of the babies for being so good during the whole trip. I'm proud of David for driving the entire round trip for us. And I'm proud of myself for not stressing out, staying organized and just being able to enjoy the holiday with my babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment