Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Random/too busy for anything else post

We've been so busy this last week, I haven't had a chance to take a lot of pictures, including the babies 11 month pictures :(. I hope to get to it soon though. Yes, I just said that...the babies are 11 months old today!!! I can't believe in just one month they are going to be a year old! It also stresses me out because I have to get my act together with their birthday party. I've been collecting supplies and ideas for a few months now, but now I need to start putting it all together! Here are some pictures of the babies playing this past weekend.
 
"Cheeeese" No, I never get tired of this face. It still makes me laugh every time. She's such a ham!
 
 
We have gotten a few boxes in the last couple of weeks because of my online Christmas shopping, so we decided to make a tunnel out of one big one.
 
Chloe didn't care too much about playing in the tunnel. She thought it was funnier if I crawled through the tunnel while she sat at the other end and giggled. Connor came home with his first busted lip the other day.
 
He's a climber and a little wobbly and those don't mix very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment