Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Easter Bunny 2015

Last week, we headed to the mall to see the Easter Bunny.

They all did so good!
After we took our picture, we went to the Disney Store.
 Connor has started to ask for things in stores and sometimes I can just tell him that maybe if he's good the Easter Bunny or Santa will bring it to him.
 But he has started giving me reasons why he needs it now. On this trip, he picked something up and said "It is small. So I can take it home." I decided to let him have it because it was something small and cheap and because he did so good taking his picture with the Easter Bunny. All of that plus it's really hard to resist his big, sweet eyes!
 And because Connor got something, Chloe got to pick something out as well. Thank goodness Cooper can't haggle with me yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment