Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Mother's Day Weekend 2016

We had a busy Mother's Day weekend with soccer, a birthday party, pool time, a movie, and just playing around the house.

On our way to a birthday party. They are so silly.

We had planned on spending the day in the pool for Mother's Day but it was cold and rainy, so we went to see a movie instead. We LOVED the Jungle Book!
Cooper actually sat still during the whole thing too! And the twins talked about the movie the whole rest of the day.

When we got home, Cooper went down for a nap and I spent a little bit of time with just Connor and Chloe.

It's hard to imagine my life before them. I know it was painful and I spent most of my time wondering if I would ever be a momma.
Life is SO much different now. I have no idea what I am doing most of the time and every day is something different!
 They keep me on my toes, wear me out, make me cry, make me laugh, make me happy, complete me, and just give me a purpose in life. They are the hardest but best thing I have ever done.
It is an emotional roller coaster every day. I can't wait to see them in the morning then rush them out the door, then can't wait to pick them up from school, and then wish it was bedtime, but then miss them when they go to bed.
But I wouldn't trade the highs and lows for anything. They are all mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment