Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to my dad!



I feel like the older I get, the closer I get to my dad and the more important he becomes to me. He worked so hard to be able to give all of us everything we had growing up. I really don't remember a time when I asked for something that I didn't eventually get it. I don't think this makes me spoiled, I think this just means that my dad wanted to do what he could to make me happy.
I'm also starting to realize how good of a listener he is. It makes me happy when my dad thinks to call me just to talk. He really does want to know what's going on in my life and I like to hear what he's up to. Lately, we've been talking alot about our cameras. He bought the same camera I did a few months before me. That's just one of the things we both enjoy together. The other is being at the lake. I'm glad that he was finally able to move to the lake full time about a month ago.

I hope he reallizes how much I love and appreciate him. Happy Father's Day Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment