Wednesday, June 2, 2010

That's Right...

Yep, can you believe it? I'm actually posting 2 days in a row!!!

I have a few topics today. First, I wanted to share my awesome garage sale find from 2 weeks ago. There's this really nice neighborhood really close to ours and when David told me he saw a house in there having a garage sale, I had to go! Nice houses=nice stuff, right?!?! Apparently, because not only did I get a nice Ab Lounger for $10, I also got this cute fork...

How cute is that? I love it!

Second, the temperature is now getting into the 90's and the puppies are loving their swimming pool these days.


I'm still trying to get a good one of Brutus in the pool.

And last, in honor of my lens I had to return today, here are some pictures of hubby.



And now I have to get back to watching Toddlers and Tiaras!

No comments:

Post a Comment