Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Taking a break

I've decided to take a break from the blog. I know what you're thinking..."you don't really post anything anymore anyway!". Well, that's because nothing really exciting is going on in our lives at this moment. In fact, it's the exact opposite of exciting.



I feel like I'm just going through the motions each day, just to get through it and try to move on to the next day...if that makes any sense.


We're going through an extremely difficult and emotional time right now, and I think it would be best if I just stayed away from the blog. Let's face it, who wants to read about how David mowed the yard and I cleaned house each and every weekend? I don't even take pictures anymore, and I realize how boring it is to read posts with no pictures!



I'm just trying avoid the sad, depressing posts about Easter and Mother's Day and my upcoming due date for the twins. I want to get through all of that and our next adventure and hopefully come back refreshed with a new outlook on life.

No comments:

Post a Comment