Wednesday, January 21, 2015

More Birthday Celebrations

We had a small birthday party on Sunday with just family. And for the 3rd year in a row, we had amazing weather!

I let Connor and Chloe pick their own themes this year and of course it was Spiderman and Frozen.

They finally got to play outside with their trucks.

And after everyone left, I had David take my annual pictures with the birthday boy and girl...
 
Connor 2013
 
Chloe 2013
 
Connor 2014
 
Chloe 2014
 
Connor 2015
 
Chloe 2015

Monday was their actual birthday, so we took them for donuts before school.
 
They celebrated at school with cookies. And since the weather was so nice, we played outside when we got home.
We had spaghetti for dinner and Connor told me that spaghetti is his favorite.
 
This morning they asked if it was still their birthday. I told them that 5 days of celebrating was plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment