Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Moving On...

I made it through Christmas! Even though I was really dreading the whole thing, it turned out a lot better than I expected. Nothing too eventful happened, but no tragedies either.

Christmas Eve was spent with David's family. The highlight was watching the little ones open their gifts and get excited to play with their new toys. We had good food and a couple rounds of Catch Phrase and then it was time to go home.

Christmas day we got up and headed down to my parent's house at the lake. My brother, his girlfriend and their kids came, and my other brother brought his new girlfriend. More good food and a bunch of gifts. I got one gift in particular that said from Santa...it was another diamond band to add to my wedding set! Thank you Santa ;)

Christmas night we came home and watched a few movies and hung out with the puppies.

The next day we were on the road again...we spent a few hours with David's grandparents and then did a little truck shopping for David.

Yesterday I ran a few errands to get ready for the New Year's Eve party this weekend and then we went and bought this...


David got a new truck! Not the best picture, but they've already taken the pictures of it down from the dealer website that I planned on posting. And I figured I needed to put at least one picture in this post!
Dealer's are trying really hard to get rid of all the new 2010's by the end the of the year so they are having major sales. And David's been having a few minor problems with his old truck (also in the picture next to the new truck), that could eventually turn into major problems. It's a little bit of an upgrade for him so he's really excited about it.

All in all...Santa was good to both of us :)

1 comment:

  1. ooh, you two definitely made the "nice" list this year. i feel like a congratulations are in order so congratulations!

    ReplyDelete