Sunday, December 19, 2010

We're Back!

We got home from our cruise on Friday night after a long day of traveling and one missed flight.

I will post all about the trip after I get all of my pictures uploaded. But for now, I will leave you with the cheesy pictures we paid too much for...

This picture was taken right before we got on the ship.
This one was taken at the sail away party on the pool deck when we were leaving Miami. It was so cold!
This one was taken at dinner the first night.
This was taken at the formal dinner the second night.

After we saw all of these, we really wished we would have taken more of the cheesy pictures with the cool backgrounds. We saw the photographers taking pictures all over the place but we really didn't know what they would look like and I was taking pictures of my own, so I really didn't think it was a big deal. But we'll know better next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment