Friday, December 3, 2010

New Camera

Do you remember how I posted about doing a little Black Friday shopping online? Well this is what I bought:

How fabulous is that?!?! I love it. It's so small and cute and so far I like the pictures it takes. My old point and shoot was only 7 mega pixels and this one is 14. It also has some pretty cool features that include panorama, fish eye, and a setting that makes everything black and white except for one dominant color. The image stabilizer is very good as far as I can tell. I haven't had any blurry images with it so far. It seemed like all the images from my old camera were either blurry or fuzzy, so this is an improvement for me and the main reason I wanted a new camera. I can't wait to use it on the trip!

Here are a few pictures I took with it last night.



So NOT thrilled.


I had to go wake this one up and dig him out of the blanket to get a snap of him.

I also took some pictures of David but he has this new policy where he has to approve a picture before it's posted here or on facebook. What a Diva! I'm not going to post a bad picture of him.


No comments:

Post a Comment