Monday, October 31, 2011

And so it begins...

All of the exciting baby activities, that is...

This is what I found on my desk when I walked in this morning:


My first shower invitation! This is for my work shower that's happening next Friday! I can't believe this time has finally come.


Other exciting things happening are that my doctor now wants to start seeing me every 2 weeks instead of every 4 so now the time in between appointments is flying by and I get to see the babies more often!


Also, I have a 3D ultrasound scheduled for 2 weeks from now where we will get to see them in 3D for almost an hour! I'm ready to see what these babies look like. Do they have my nose or David's, are there any dimples (I have no clue if that's even possible to see right now, but I still want to know!), all that kind of stuff.


And then I have a shower at my house in about a month with all of our friends and family. So excited to see everyone and to show off the nursery!


Then it's time for our childbirth classes and hospital tour. I know this makes me a big geek, but I'm even excited about that. I want to see where I'll be giving birth and the NICU (I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the babies don't have to see the NICU though...)


Then it's time for Christmas and time is going to fly after that. It's all going to come so fast and I'm ready for it. I'm ready to meet these babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment