Wednesday, November 2, 2011

25 week Dr. appointment

I won't officially be 25 weeks until Friday but I had my 25 week appointment today and everything looks great!


I didn't get a full ultrasound, just a little ultrasound with his amazing hand held machine. But I got to see the heart beats and that's all I care about. I was a little bummed that we hadn't had an ultrasound where they were actually measured in a long time so I asked him if he could tell how big they were from that machine. And he said that they are around 2 pounds each! He said that physically I'm as far along as a person with one baby would be around 30-31 weeks! So that's why my back is starting to hurt so bad!


We also found out that they have change their positioning a little bit. She did a big flip and her head is now where her butt used to be straight across above my belly button and he is straight up and down (butt right at my belly button and head on my cervix). So they kind of make a T across my belly.

I go back in 2 weeks for my glucose test, a big ultrasound for measurements that they said is going to take an hour because there are 2 babies, and a regular doctor's visit. It's going to be a long appointment but I get to see the babies for an hour!


No comments:

Post a Comment