Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm too pregnant for this!

Our friends Chip and Mandi got married this weekend and David was in the wedding. So the weekend started off with the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner on Friday night. I was already exhausted from going to An Affair of the Heart that morning and running errands that afternoon. And of course we had to stay out until the OSU game was over (so sad).

Then Saturday started off with more errands (not to mention having to get up at 6:00 am every morning even on my days off to give Peanut his shot, but that's a whole other topic to discuss later), a hair appointment, more errands, a quick 1 hour nap, and then it was time to get ready to head to the wedding.

So after all of that, I surprised myself with how much energy I had at the wedding and how late I was able to stay up on Saturday night. It was such a fun night (despite OU's loss) and we're so happy that we got to share Chip and Mandi's special night with them.

Since I'm hanging out as one of the only sober ones these days, I made it a point to take my camera and take a few pictures.

Amy, Molly, me, and Kristen


Mr. Dunaway and myself



The bride and groom (so sad this was the only picture I got of them)


Chelsea and me


Savannah and me




Chip (the groom) and David

The big hit of the party was a photo booth. It was so fun to dress up and act silly and have goofy pictures to take as memories. There was also a memory book there for Chip and Mandi where you could leave a copy of your pictures for them. Such a good idea! (I so took credit for the photo booth because I might have mentioned something about it to Mandi about a year ago...just kidding, I'm sure she made they decision on her own!)




Congratulations Chip and Mandi! It was such a beautiful wedding and fun reception. We're so happy we got to celebrate with you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment