Tuesday, November 29, 2011

29 week Dr. Appointment

Today was my 29 week appointment with the doctor. He said that my uterus is the size of someone carrying one baby at 36 weeks! But he said that I'm right on track to where I should be since there is 2 in there.

I asked him if it's possible for them to run out of room since they always seem so smooshing in there, and he said they are fine and they are not smooshed.

I'm experiencing pretty bad heartburn so he told me what to do about that. And he told me that I need to start counting my Braxton Hicks contractions and if I have more than 6 an hour to call him. I think the most I've had in an hour so far is either 3 or 4.

But overall, everything looks good! I go back in 2 weeks for an ultrasound to measure them again. I can't believe in 2 weeks I'll be almost 31 weeks! We're getting so close!


No comments:

Post a Comment