Monday, November 28, 2011

Alabama

Last week, after we got approval from my doctor to make the trip and we found out that the Puppy Hotel we take the dogs to are familiar with diabetic dogs and giving them shots, we decided to make a surprise trip to Alabama to my grandparents house for Thanksgiving.


I was very excited to be able to see my Mamaw and Papaw and for them to see my growing belly. They are so excited for these babies and I want them to feel included as much as they can for being over 600 miles away!
The drive there went a little slower with a total of 8 stops for me to use the bathroom. But I did a little better on the way home and we shaved about an hour off our previous time on the way there.
My Papaw and I did a belly comparison before we left to come home.



Papaw said my belly is bigger because he can still see his feet and I can't!

No comments:

Post a Comment