Monday, November 28, 2011

28 weeks

Ok, so this picture was actually taken at 28 weeks and 2 days since we were out of town for Thanksgiving. (and I look like crap! I was so tired last night...)

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 28 Weeks

Size of babies: 14.8 inches long

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 34.6 lbs (but I'm blaming some of that on Thanksgiving!)

Maternity Clothes: Yes!

Gender: A boy and a girl :)

Movement: Lots of movement. There is a foot or something small like that moving all around in the same spot the last couple of days. It's so funny to feel and see on my belly.

Sleep: I'm starting to have trouble sleeping. I'm making more night trips to the bathroom and it's getting harder to get comfortable. I'm having allergy problems too.

What I miss: Coffee or hot drinks like that (we got a new coffee maker and I'm so sad that I can't try out all the new flavors of coffee!)

Cravings: Vanilla Milkshakes - David made his first late night craving run last night for a vanilla milkshake from Braum's last night. Not bad considering I haven't asked him to do that during this pregnancy and I'm 7 months along!

Symptoms: More heartburn and my feet and hands are swelling. I can't wear my wedding ring anymore.

Best Moment this week: Getting to surprise my Mamaw and Papaw for Thanksgiving!


Oh geez...you can see all of that 34.6 pound weight gain all in my double chin! Momma is a fatty!
Peanut update:
Peanut has been back to the vet to check his glucose levels and they are still pretty high. So they upped his dosage to 4 units twice a day. But he is acting normal and plays and eats and drinks normally. He seems to be happy, so I'm happy. He does so good with his shots and that's a big help to me. I'm used to waking up the same time every day (including weekends!) to give his first shot to him and we do pretty good with our routine.
I take him back in about 2 weeks to check his progress again.

No comments:

Post a Comment