Monday, April 2, 2012

First day of school

I went back to work today (sad face), and that means the babies went to their first day of day care.


It was a pretty sad morning for me. I hated leaving them with someone I barely know and I also hated not knowing what they were doing every second of the day.

Thankfully I was pretty busy at work getting used to everything again and it didn't give me much time to be upset about it.

The daily report from the baby sitter was that they took a good nap this morning, Chloe has a bad temper and hates to have her bottle taken away to be burped (I think that's because she just isn't used to bottle feeding since I breast feed them), and then they didn't nap very good this afternoon.

Hopefully this will start to get a little easier for me.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment