Monday, June 18, 2012

Weekend Review

Such a good weekend! I don't even know where to start! Ok, I guess I'll go in order of happenings... I took Friday off to run some errands that I never get done with 2 babies and I had to pick the babies up early because our baby sitter had a doctors appointment in the afternoon. I'm glad I got to play with them in the afternoon when they were in a good mood because they're usually a little fussy and tired in the evenings when we pick them up after work.
 
So that afternoon, after a little playing, I rocked Chloe to sleep and I was putting her down and I went to their nursery to grab something and when I came back into the living room Connor had rolled over and he was on his belly!
I had been watching him try for like 20 minutes and he decided to do it the second I walked out of the room! I can't believe I missed it.
I had been so afraid that I was going to miss it because he would do it at day care or something, but I never thought this was going to happen! He hasn't done it since, so of course David thinks I made it up. But I know it won't be long and he will be rolling all over the place. I forgot to blog about this earlier, but I got a new jogging stroller that I'm so excited about.
I just haven't had the time to actually use it until Friday evening.

 
It's been so hot that it's miserable until at least 8:00 and that's the babies' bedtime so I haven't figured out how to do evening walks without disturbing our routine too much. So we made an exception on bedtime on Friday night and got out and enjoyed a quick walk.

Saturday we ran a few errands all together and then we went to visit with family. Connor and Chloe got to hang out with their big cousins Walker and Jagger.



The babies were worn out and were in bed by 8:00 and I actually got to sit down on the couch and watch tv! I can't believe it because I honestly don't know the last time that's happened without having a baby in my arms or having to do laundry or wash bottles or pick up or something! I've missed my couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment