Friday, August 10, 2012

Friday Cuteness

I had a little photo shoot with the babies last night because I was trying a few different things with my camera. Of course Chloe was taking a nap, as usual, so Connor and I played and took some pictures.
 

I LOVE this smile!


My big boy is sitting up!

Then Chloe woke up and came in to play with brother...
"Don't chew on your hands bubba!"


"What? I'm not supposed to poke my brother in the eye?"


I had put Connor in his jumperoo while I was playing with Chloe and taking some pictures of her. After a few minutes, I looked over to find this...


Poor baby fell asleep while he was bouncing.


He would wake up and start bouncing again and fall right back asleep.

I'm so happy the weekend is here so I can spend some time with these babies!

No comments:

Post a Comment