Monday, August 13, 2012

I love the weekends!

I love the weekends because I get to spend 2 full days with my babies! This weekend, we had swimming lessons, ran errands, played and played, went to a birthday party, and played some more!

The birthday party was at an indoor water park, so of course the babies loved it!


Connor was trying so hard to swim...he just kicked and kicked the whole time!


Chloe was more interested in laying back and watching all of the big kids play.

We still don't have any teeth...just lots and lots of drool!

Not the best picture, but I loved what it captured. They're really starting to play together and are so interested in what the other one has in their hands and they try to figure out how they can take it away. I scattered all the toys around both of them and at one point I look over and Chloe had taken them all and put them on her side and poor Connor was just laying there playing with his feet.

 

Since Connor is starting to sit up pretty good on his own these days, David sat him up in the bathtub last night for the first time. He thought he was such a big boy!


He just kept looking up at us and smiling. He loved it! But he's not ready to sit up in the bathtub full time yet...

I'm so happy I got to spend a wonderful weekend with my favorite little people!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment