Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Vacation Part 7 - Florida Day 6

Finally! My last post about our vacation!
We took it really easy on our last day. We went to the beach in the morning and then napped and started picking stuff up and packing in the afternoon. We ate at the house and ended up watching the bad weather going on at home in Oklahoma on our ipad.
 
I think this might have been my favorite day. I think it was because I knew it was our last day and I was just trying to take it all in and enjoy it. And, both kids seemed to be in really good moods and enjoyed playing in the sand.
 
Connor especially was in a good mood. He loved being at the beach that day and even got brave enough to walk around in the sand and water on his own.
 
Chloe was a busy body, as usual.  She had things to do and is so good at entertaining herself.  She loved watching the big kids play in the water and was little miss social by wandering off to go visit with some bigger girls that were sitting close to us.
 
We loved the beach and can't wait to go back!  (When we're out of diapers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment