Monday, September 9, 2013

Playing

Friday night, Connor and Chloe stayed the night with GiGi so we could get some stuff done around the house. I picked them up around noon on Saturday and they were asleep before we got home, so they went straight to bed for a nap.
 
When they woke up, we headed outside to play for a bit before dinner.
I love how Chloe is looking at him like "what are you doing?"
When I was showing her how this diving board worked, I would count to three and then hit it and make the toy jump in the water. When it was her turn to try, I heard her say "One, two, three, four, five, six...weeeee!" She counted to six!!
I love watching their imaginations starting to form. Chloe loves playing with little people toys now. She lines them all up or puts them in a tractor and then takes them back out again and then lines them up and over and over again.
Connor was trying to catch a fish.
 
Sunday morning we just played around the house. It was too hot to get outside.
 
Chloe decided to have a tea party (ok, I set it up for her, but she enjoyed playing with it all!).
She even tried to feed her babies some of her snacks.
 
Then when Chloe walked away, I caught this little guy having some tea party fun!
I'm sure he will appreciate these pictures one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment