Monday, September 22, 2014

Garage sale, concert, and a rainy morning

We had a neighborhood garage sale on Saturday and as always, we think we don't have much to put in our sale but end up getting rid of a LOT! This year we even decided last minute to sell our couch and chair in our living room! It sold and now all we have to sit on is one recliner and the kids chairs! I get to go pick out a new couch soon though.
 
Saturday night, David and I went to the Brantley Gilbert concert. I honestly had never heard of him before that night. I don't think I'm a huge fan of new country music. But David had to take some clients to it so I had to tag along. His company has a suite so we get free food and drinks and I rarely pass that up. Not a fan of Brantley though...I think I'm too old!

Sunday morning started off rainy, so we had to find entertainment inside.
We did laundry...
Played dress up...
And colored...
And while the twins took a much needed nap, Cooper and I played...

Being silly in the bathtub...
All clean and ready for bed...
And just like that...it's time to start another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment