Tuesday, September 16, 2014

The second time around...

The first time you have a baby (or babies...), you spend all of your energy and time on trying to figure everything out.  Trying to adjust to this new life and just trying to survive.  I know I say that word all the time, but it's true.  You are just trying to make it through the day and get everything done in a little bitty window and still make enough time for sleep.

The second go around, you spend all your time soaking up the cuddles, smiles, giggles, and coos because you know how fast it will go.  Before I know it, this little boy will be walking and talking (and throwing temper tantrums like the other two!), and it makes me sad.  I want him to stay this little forever.


I love watching the twins grow and they can say some pretty funny things these days, but I'm glad I'm getting a second chance at this baby stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment