Saturday, May 15, 2010

Cut off

I've been cut off from my blog at work!!! I'm so upset about this. I can't even get on to look at my blog or anyone elses and I can't do any posts. They have blocked all blogs and "personal websites". And I never feel like logging on to my computer at night, but I'm going to try to be better and stay on top of this blog. I really enjoy doing it and I like to be able to go back and read old posts and see the pictures.

This week, my new photography friend Amanda sent me this...


It's a book of tips put together by a professional photographer. I love it! I found these tips extremely helpful and I love how she explained things in normal English instead of a weird photography language. It's just very simple and informative. I can't wait for the weather to get nicer so I can go out and practice.
Here are a few practice shots from the other day...


I'm feeling way more confident shooting without using the flash.





BTW...we haven't started our new hobby yet because of the weather. Hopefully this week will be nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment