Monday, October 25, 2010

Good Weekend

Friday night we stayed in and David grilled out. I was still recovering from my week long cold that I couldn't take anything for, and I just wanted to rest.

Saturday, I slept in and laid around the house a little while David played in a soccer tournament in Tulsa. I got a little bit of house cleaning done and then I had to get ready to go out on the town. We haven't gone out on a Saturday night in forever! I slapped on my face paint, fluffed my hair and tried desperately to find something to wear that fit me! I hate this in between normal clothes and maternity clothes time!

We met some friends downtown to eat and then we went to the Blue Collar Comedy Tour at the BOK center.

Yep, that's Jeff Foxworthy. It was a whole arena full of rednecks! But it was very funny and we had a really good time. Thanks Jackson and Jocelyn for inviting us!

This is a picture of David laughing at the the comedian. I wish I would have gotten one when he was laughing so hard his eyes were watering. I love it when he REALLY laughs, hard. I think it's so cute and it makes me laugh really hard. I think I might have laughed more at him that night then I did at the comedians. It was really good to get out and spend that kind of time with each other. It made me realize we need to do those things more often, especially before the babies come because it won't be so easy after they're here. But the good news is that we will get to spend a different kind of time together when they are here and I can't wait!

By the way...I'm 12 weeks today!!!! I'm so excited and relieved that we've all made it this far. Now it feels real...like NOW we are pregnant and we can celebrate! (Well, I'll celebrate after my appointment tomorrow goes good and I know every one's ok!) I'll do my 12 week post later today after I get my belly shots.



No comments:

Post a Comment