Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Guiliana and Bill

I don't think I can make it through an episode of Guiliana and Bill without crying. I don't know if anyone else has ever seen the show on Style, but if you know me, you know how I love all things reality TV!
Guiliana and Bill are struggling with infertility and last season, they even went through an IUI process just like we did. I related so much with what she is going through. It's crazy to hear her say and think some of the same exact things I have said. Her and Bill have had the same conversations that David and I have had. I really feel some kind of crazy connection to them because theirs is the only situation I have seen that is a lot like ours. And I feel like I'm reliving all of it when I'm watching the show. This season, they are going through with IVF and I think she does get pregnant but it ends in a miscarriage at around 9 weeks. So I don't know if I'm going to be able to watch that episode.
I don't want to be the girl that always talks about infertility, but it's a very important and sensitive topic with me and I'm happy that someone real on TV is sharing every part of their story like I feel I did with this blog and hopefully it helps someone else through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment