Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What to do?

David has 2 free flights anywhere Southwest flies, but one of the flights has to be used by December 21st or we lose it. So does anyone have any suggestions on places to go if you could go for free between now and December 21st? I thought about going to New York to see the Christmas tree, but the hotels are so expensive and we are only wanting to spend a max of $500-$600 total on the hotel part. There are cheaper ones there but they are so far away from everything and I'll be about 5 1/2 months pregnant and not able to walk 17 blocks or so.
I also thought of the cheesy idea of going to LA/Hollywood since that place just amazes me that it exists with so many celebrities in one place. But I have no idea what we would do when we got there except going to see the walk of fame or the Hollywood sign or driving down the Pacific Coast Highway looking at the ocean.
Does ANYONE have any suggestions for a quick 3-4 day or night trip anywhere in the US and maybe some suggestions on what to see there? Keep in mind...I'll be 5 1/2 months pregnant with twins!
Update: I think we are considering a cruise! We would be using our free flights to fly to the port. I'm excited to even think about it. We've never been on one before so I welcome people's suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment