Thursday, December 22, 2011

32 weeks!








Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 32 Weeks

Size of babies: 16.2 inches long

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 44.8 lbs

Maternity Clothes: Yes, but I mainly wear leggings every day!

Gender: A boy and a girl :)

Movement: Lots of strong kicks all the time!

Sleep: It's good once I get to lay down. I fall right to sleep until it's time for me to adjust to a new position or get up to go pee.

What I miss: Being able to put lotion on my legs, and putting on my socks and shoes on by myself (btw...I've cut all the elastic out of my socks)

Cravings: Oreos

Symptoms: My ankles have disappeared and I now I have club feet.

Best Moment this week: Getting to rest a little bit each night after work instead of working on something. But now I'm behind on wrapping all of my Christmas presents!


No comments:

Post a Comment