Monday, December 5, 2011

Baby Shower

My baby shower has finally come and gone! Yesterday, my good friends Chelsea, Kristen, and Molly hosted an awesome shower for me and the twins.






The Hostesses: Molly, Kristen, & Chelsea





We got TONS of stuff for the babies. TONS of clothes and great gifts, so much so that it took me forever to open them all. I was exhausted when it was all over. So exhausted that this is as far as all the gifts made it.

And they're still there today (and might just stay there for a few days while I finally relax and do NOTHING!)
I'm so grateful for everyone that came to the shower. Work people came that have already thrown me a shower, friends from high school drove up 2 hours, and friends I haven't seen in a while. It was so good to see everyone in the same room and try to catch up with each of them.
Thank you everyone! These babies are so spoiled already!

No comments:

Post a Comment