Monday, December 12, 2011

No rest yet!

So after the shower last weekend, I told myself and everyone else that it was time for me to rest for the remainder of my pregnancy. I'm now 30 weeks and I tend to over do it almost every day, just doing my normal daily activities. I didn't realize how hard it would be to have to slow down. It just seems like there is so much going on this time of year and I'm trying to get everything ready for the babies and I'm trying to keep up with all of the normal house work and laundry. I need to have everything put up in it's place and organized before they get here because I'm worried that they will be here any time now. And there is TONS of stuff to put up for 2 babies!
This weekend was no different...no slowing down for me yet. We had a full weekend booked up with obligations we couldn't get out of. But I SWEAR I'm slowing down starting today! So if I turn anyone down when they invite me or David and I to do something, please don't get your feelings hurt. I have to do this so these babies stay in as long as possible!

We had a childbirth class at the hospital on Saturday. Not much to really report about it except David was called up to the front as a volunteer and of course I had to take pictures!


He was supposed to be me at the hospital before the babies are born. The instructor was demonstrating how the epidural is given and what monitors are hooked up to mommy and babies. And of course he had to sport 2 babies.

And then that night we went to dinner to celebrate a friends birthday. Here we are...pregnancy face and all!


As embarrassing as it is to post pictures of myself when I'm at my largest I've ever been, I want the babies to be able to look back at everything they got to go do while I was pregnant with them. I'm sure they really care that I went out to eat, but whatever! You know what I mean!



No comments:

Post a Comment