Monday, January 28, 2013

Playing in the Playroom

We recently turned the old "Man Cave" upstairs into the babies' new playroom. I'm not ready to post completed pictures yet because I'm still waiting on one more little detail. But it's basically finished. I love being able to take the kids up there and let them run wild and drag all of their toys out while I can sit on the couch and either catch up on a show, play on Pinterest, or just sit and watch them play without them running around the entire house and getting into trash cans and cabinets and anything else they are not supposed to. They have free range in the playroom.
Cooking in the kitchen.
Washing dishes. Good boy!
After slaving away in the kitchen, it's time to play the piano!
My big girl is walking everywhere!
And may I add that she is getting more hair! I like to call her Rapunzel now. Ha! I'm pretty sure it's curly too.
Connor has this new thing he likes to do with Chloe. If she is crawling around close to him, he will crawl after her and put his hands on her back and they crawl around like that together. He thinks it's hilarious but I think it annoys the crap out of her.
This is her "Save me mama!" face.
Connor: "Gotcha!"
This girl loves to pull off her socks. She does it when she's playing and when she's lays down for a nap.
 After this picture, I went to put her sock back on and Connor was sitting in his chair right next to her and I told Chloe that she needs to be a good girl and leave her socks on and I hear Connor say "Good Girl", well in his own version but it was a very good mimic of it. And we were trying to teach him to say Chloe but we think that might be a little hard at first so we tried to teach him "Coco" instead and he says it! So after he said "Good Girl" we tried to get him to say "Coco's a good girl" and he says it! Kind of. It sounds like "Coco go gol". It's so funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment