Thursday, November 14, 2013

Family Pictures 2013

I've already talked about our experience with family pictures this year. Chloe hated every second of it and wouldn't let go of me and Connor acted like he was having his head shots made for his Gap audition.
We ended up getting way more than I expected, which always happens. CC Miller is a miracle worker!
Here are a few of my favorites.
Her smile is so funny in this one! I know that's why CC included it!
This is where she started getting her attitude.
I was trying to do everything I could to get her to smile and have fun. I think we were singing the itsy bitsy spider here.
This one just makes me laugh. I'm not sure what I'm looking at and Chloe has her tongue out!
And this is where it turned really ugly. I told Chloe that if she sat down next to Connor that I would give her a sucker. Well, she went and sat down and cried for her sucker!

No comments:

Post a Comment