Friday, November 1, 2013

Trick-or-Treating

Yesterday, the kids were allowed to wear their costumes to school. But, I felt like Connor's Mickey costume was a little too bulky to wear all day and I didn't want them to get dirty before we went trick-or-treating. So instead, they wore matching "Thing 1" and "Thing 2" shirts.
They had kind of a rough morning so they wouldn't let me take their pictures.
This is all I could get...
She was actually really excited about her outfit because she got to wear a tutu and a bow to school. And David said that once they got to school and saw everyone else dressed up, they were in better moods.
 
Last night, we went to David's grandparents house to trick-or-treat. Their town closes down main street and you just go door to door to all of the businesses.
Once again, we brought along the wagon because I just knew we would be carrying them most of the way.
Connor was content on just riding in the wagon and trying to open all of his candy.
Chloe enjoyed walking around (and having me carry her), so she could trick-or-treat. After the first few stops, she had the hang of it and would go up and hold her bucket out.
 
OK, so pay no attention to this person handing out candy. I have no idea who they are supposed to be, but I'm pretty sure it might be offensive? Not sure. Anyway, I didn't actually see it until I downloaded this picture to my computer.
 Just focus on the cute little Minnie Mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment