Monday, July 7, 2014

4th of July 2014

On the 4th of July, we went to David's parent's house to shoot off fireworks. And of course, we had to get some pictures in front of the house in our red, white, and blue.
 
The next morning, we got up and drove down to my parents' house at the lake.
The kids loved driving the boat, playing in the sand, and swimming in the water. They actually did pretty good considering they stayed up way too late the night before watching fireworks and then got up extra early to get to the lake and then had no nap all day.
 
And this is how Cooper's first trip to the lake went...
He slept through most of it.
 I was really worried it was going to be too hot for him and me (since I still can't get in the water after my C-section), but it actually was nice in the shade on the boat. There was a breeze and that's all we needed. I should have just slept with him!
 
Our first trip to the last as a family of five...

No comments:

Post a Comment