Monday, July 28, 2014

Our Weekend

We started our weekend off by going bowling Friday evening. I had signed the kids up for the "Kids Bowl Free" program a few months ago, so I thought it would be a good idea to try it out for the first time, since it's free and everything. Well, it didn't go as I thought I would. I thought our bowling alley would have the ramps that are used for small kids and they didn't. So David and I ended up pushing the balls down for them but making them think they were doing it. After one and a half games, we left and just went to rent a movie instead.
 
Saturday morning, we got up and went to soccer. I didn't know it was our last session so I wasn't prepared when they decided to hand out trophies! The one time I didn't bring my camera!!
 
After our nap, Connor and Chloe's cousins Walker and Jagger came over to play!
 Our neighbor let us have unlimited use of this water slide because their little girl has outgrown it. Connor and Chloe love it!
 
Sunday, Chloe and I went for our first mommy/daughter pedicure day. She loves having her nails and toes painted so I thought she would think it was fun to sit in a special chair and get special attention. And I was due for a pedicure.
 
After a long nap, we went outside and had a car wash.
Then it was bath time and bedtime. Connor and Chloe had to try out their new goggles in the bathtub...
Chloe loves laying on her back in the bath tub these days.
 
And finally, a picture of my little strong man. He loves being on his belly so he can look around. He's so strong!

No comments:

Post a Comment