Monday, August 4, 2014

Happy Birthday Daddy!

I knew I wanted to get a picture of all the kids together for David's birthday. I also knew it was going to be a challenge since Connor is a little hard to handle right now (thank you terrible twos!), and it's hard to keep Cooper happy if I'm not holding him and he can't sit up on his own so I have to have a lot of cooperation from the twins to hold him up. And of course it was a super hot day so I was starting to get a little frustrated when my "vision" wasn't happening.
 So I called it a day and we headed inside, but stopped to sit in this chair right before we went inside and I'm so glad we did because it turned out perfect!
 
Some outtakes from our session...
 
 
I'm glad I ended up with the picture on the back porch because it turns out, the picture from last year was on the back porch. Same porch, just one more kid...
 
Last year:
This year:
 
Happy Birthday David! We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment