Monday, August 25, 2014

32

I turned 32 on Friday. David started out the day by getting me flowers and donuts (even though the kids ate all the good ones!)
 
Then he took the twins to school and he went to work and it was just me and Cooper for the rest of the day.
We did a little shopping and took a nap.
 
That night we went out to eat with the kids and my mom.
 
  Cooper's gift to mommy was sleeping 8 hours that night! This is us hanging out early in the morning while everyone else is still asleep.
 
Saturday morning, David and Connor went to a football game so Chloe, Cooper, and I took it easy and just watched movies in bed.
 
We spent the rest of the day playing around the house and then getting ready to go out to dinner with friends.
Nothing too crazy and exciting.  Just lots of good food and time with family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment