Tuesday, August 26, 2014

My last days...

I'm spending my last few days at home with this guy and it's breaking my heart!
I go back to work next Tuesday but he's going to start school this Thursday so I have a few days to myself to go shopping for new clothes (since I can't fit back into my old work pants) and to just get ready to go back to work.
It's so sad because we're still getting to know each other. And we're still trying to figure out our routine that works best for every one!
I feel like his colic is getting a little better but it's still triggered by what I eat. I think all of my birthday celebration dinners set us back a little bit on our sleeping through the night, so I'm having to start over with a new schedule.
It's just not fair! I need more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment