Monday, October 27, 2014

Carmichael's Pumpkin Patch 2014

This was us last year at Carmichael's...
(I was about 6 weeks pregnant and didn't know it!)
These were my favorite pictures for a long time. I loved everything about them and just cherished the one of me with my babies. I'm very rarely in pictures because I'm always the one that's taking them, so this was just extra special for me.

I love pictures in the fall just in general as well. There are so many activities going on and so many opportunities to take pictures as a family. This is the start of the holiday season and getting to enjoy it all with my kids means so much. I love looking back each year at the memories we made together.

That being said, this is us this year...
I guess the sun was a little bright and I agree. It was abnormally hot for a late October morning.

Connor is really into wearing his cowboy boots these days.
 
They loved feeding the animals. It took a while to figure out how to cup the food in their hands.
 
There was a rooster right next to us and every time it went "Cock-a-doodle-doo!", the kids cracked up laughing and Connor danced around.
 
I love all of my little pumpkins.

No comments:

Post a Comment